Dr Stephanie Arnold, FACD, MBBS (Hons), BSc (Hons)
Consultant in Dermatology, Churchill Hospital, Oxford.
• Dr Arnold completed her medical degree in 2005, with Honours, from the University of Sydney, Australia.
• She commenced specialist training in Dermatology in 2008, at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney.
• Dr Arnold was awarded the Australasian College of Dermatologists Travelling Fellowship and moved to the Churchill Hospital Oxford, in 2011,where she worked as a Dermatology registrar for three years, including a year spent in Dermatopathology research.
• Dr Arnold completed Dermatology training in 2014 in Sydney at St Vincent’s Hospital and The Skin and Cancer Foundation. She passed the challenging Australasian College of Dermatologists Fellowship exams in August of that year and received a scholarship to the American Academy of Dermatology 2015 meeting in recognition of her outstanding results.
• Dr Arnold is a general Dermatologist with a broad range of interests including skin cancer diagnosis and surgery, medical dermatology, vulval dermatology and dermatopathology.