Dr Eduardo Calonje MD DipRCPath
- Director of Diagnostic Dermatopathology at St John’s Institute of Dermatology in London since 1996.
- Member of the WHO consensus group for classification of cutaneous and soft tissue neoplasms.
- Dr Calonje trained in Colombia as a general pathologist, followed by subspecialty training in dermatopathology in Cardiff, Wales, UK and in St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
- He has been at St Thomas’ Hospital in London since 1990, where he trained in general dermatology for three years.
- He also undertook a research fellowship for two years in the field of soft tissue tumours.
- More than 100 papers published in peer-reviewed journals (pathology and dermatology).
- Chapters for several dermatology, pathology and dermatopathology books, including Lever’s Histopathology of the Skin, Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology and Fletcher’sDiagnostic Histopathology of Tumours.
- Co-editor of McKee’s third edition Pathology of the Skin with Clinical Correlations, published in the year 2005.