Because your treatment is individual to your needs, fees vary from patient to patient.
The Harley Street Dermatology Clinic fees are competitively and fairly priced to reflect the expertise and facilities we deliver our services. For your consultation, you get:
- A choice of Consultant Dermatologists to suit your condition, needs and schedules
- A dedicated team who can support with payment, insurance, prescriptions and anything else to make your treatment as easy possible
- Diagnosis and treatment of your condition – for many conditions we are able to offer treatment on the same day
- An individualised treatment programme
Our doctors are Consultant Dermatologists
- Registered with the General Medical Council as Consultant Dermatologists
- Have trained and worked exclusively in dermatology for at least 10 years
- Have treated thousands of patients
If you have a query or would like to discuss our treatments or fees in more detail, please contact us.
The fee for the initial consultation [case history, examination including a full skin check when appropriate, assessment and discussion] is payable at the time. The secretaries will be happy to discuss fees and methods of payment at the time of making the appointment.
Professional fees for any procedures will be quoted following the consultation. Full payment will be due on the day of the procedure.