Hand & Chest skin rejuvenation treatments
Everything you need to know.
Our hands often give our age away and may even make us look older than we are. Hand rejuvenation is the answer to minimising the tell-tale signs of aging. Age spots, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, visible veins, and a loss of volume all contribute to the aging of our hands. We have a range of hand rejuvenation treatments that are quick and effective.
WHAT DOES SKIN REJUVINATION TREATMENT DO?
The same type of treatments for the hands can be applied to the chest/décolletage. The option chosen depends on whether it is loss of elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles or sun damage and age spots that are the predominant symptoms.
At the initial consultation, you will be advised as to which are the most appropriate treatments to make your hands and chest look and feel youthful, your appointments are never rushed.
We will take time to explain the procedures to you, make a personalised assessment of your needs and agree a treatment plan to suit you. Follow up reviews are included if you have any concerns or worries about the treatment.
WE OFFER A RANGE OF SKIN REJUVENATION TREATMENTS FOR YOUR HANDS AND CHEST:
(please click on the skin rejuvenation treatment links to find out more)
- Laser/IPL – Ideal for the treatment of sun damage and age spots, usually only 1-2 treatments are needed for the desired results.
- Dermal fillers – A course of 1-3 treatments of Restylane Vital Skin Booster, Juvederm Hydrate or Radiesse will rehydrate and add volume to your hands for a youthful appearance.
- DermaRoller treatment – A course of three DermaRoller treatments will help minimise the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Medical Micro-dermabrasion – Medical Micro-dermabasion can help reduce light pigmented lesion and help smooth the skin surface bringing you younger looking hands.
- Chemical Peels – A course of 3-6 treatments is recommended for more youthful hands.
Can’t see the skin rejuvenation treatment you’re looking for?
JUST GET IN TOUCH,
WE’RE SURE WE CAN HELP.